Whiffleball to Cricket

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bush says Shit

The headlines have missed the real story. They all say he said "shi*". I'm not sure how that's pronounced, but I have a direct source that assures me he actually said "shit". I can't believe it! I thought he didn't cuss, but it turns out he does. He cusses. The last guy had sex with a woman he wasn't married to, and this guy cusses. So does his vice-president. They both cuss.

It's not the simple idea of cussing that bothers me. I say shit all the time. It's the idea that he would cuss to the prime minister of England. The British have impeccable manners, and I bet it really upset Tony Blair to be cussed at. I know it's frustrating, trying to keep up with the names of all those far away places and foreign people, but that's no excuse to cuss at a British person. I knew a guy who used to cuss when he was around other guys because he wanted to look tough. Maybe Bush wants to look tough. I know he fell down on his bike once. Maybe that made him feel like he wasn't tough enough.

I can't believe he cussed like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home