Whiffleball to Cricket

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dirty Dipeys

Have you ever been in a room with a dirty diaper? Oooh man, does it stink! One thing's for sure, you. You don't want to see it! I saw one pretty recently. I pulled back the diaper, and it was totally full. I thought I might gag! Plus it was on a grown woman's butt! I saw her in a neighborhood, you see, and her family though I should help her. Afterward I kept thinking about it while I was trying to eat and that was pretty unpleasant. Lucky I wasn't eating poopoo platter or a big pile of refried beans, huh? What's poopoo platter?

I'll tell you another thing I don't really like. I don't like anyone, a dog or a person, to lick me right across my face. If you type "dog licking man diaper" into google, it is sick what comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home