Too much Ma Huang
I ordered all these herbs off the web last week cause I wanted to get healthy. I got some ma huang and B12 for energy. I also bought a set of those plastic containers things with silver in them to keep bacteria from growing. Actually I bough those two weeks ago. They suck so far. I was hoping I wouldn't have to fix my fridge if I had bacteria proof containers. Someone told me they didn't work in any case, but that food goes bad because of fungus instead of bacteria anyway. Damn!
So I took a pile of that ma huang the other day when I was feeling pretty tired. It took about ten minutes for my heart to start racing and my guts to clench. I was at my job in the mall when I took them. I didn't even tell my manager. I just hauled it out to the car cause I thought I was gonna puke.
When I got out to my car I was trying to get my keys out of my pocket. My keychain has too many damn keys on it. Half of them unlock the money boxes on the gumball machines in my store and my manager insists that I carry them around. I pulled on this set of keys desperately thinking that I just wanted to go home. When I yanked them out, these gold dollar coins, about ten of them, dumped all over the ground. Most of them rolled right under a pickup next to mine.
I knelt down by the pickup and tried to get them. I grabbed two but the rest had lined up almost single file just out of reach. My hands were shaking fiercely, and I actually knocked one of them farther away from me. Just then I looked over and saw this guy coming for his pickup. It doesn't make sense no, but I thought he would think I was trying to rob his car. I slid myself under the vehicle, so he wouldn't see me. Once I was under there, I got the coins.
He walked right up, unlocked the door, and climbed inside. I heard the door shut. Suddenly I realized I might get run over. I wanted to get out but if I went sideways, I'd be in line with the tires. I couldn't go foward cause this big curb was blocking that way. I had no choice but to back out. I had just started reversing when I heard the engine start. I tried to move faster, but then he put the vehicle in gear and began to move slowly backward. I totally freaked out and started screaming. I was yelling, "Stop , man, stop!" as loud as I could. Thank god it worked. He would have smashed me. The truck stopped moving, and I squirmed even harder to back out. When I reached the back end I yelled again "Dont' move!" for good measure. I guess he was pretty surprised to see me stand up behind his pickup. He hopped out and stared at me without talking. I quickly explained and showed him the gold dollars clenched in my fist. He laughed and muttered something about me being stupid, I think. Whatever.
I'm not taking that crap again. I'm gonna spend some of my herb budget on a new fridge, I guess.

3 Comments:
is this real?
What are you, some scientist?
That is. No.
Post a Comment
<< Home